Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today was the Day the Doctor said to test...

So, Two weeks ago after my appointment with my RE she said that if my cycle didn't start by today then I should take a test...

I just couldn't do it. I have been feeling for about a week now that my cycle is getting ready to start and that again this month will be another failure... I just can't bring myself to take a test and see another negative, so I wait. I'm just waiting in anticipation for this next cycle to start so we can start the process of getting the approval from the insurance company for the IVF procedure. I feel in my heart that IVF is the way we have to go in order to have a baby. There will be a lot of ups and downs with IVF, knowing that the egg is fertilized and implanted is something I really look forward to.... But then the nervousness and anticipation to see if it sticks and then if it does will it be a viable pregnancy will be the worst part.

I just wish that this cycle would start already so that we can get on with trying to start our family. The wait is the worst part!

No comments:

Post a Comment