Friday, June 3, 2011

First visit with the RE

After all of the research i did, learning about basil body temperatures and cervical mucus and just reproduction in general it was finally time for my first visit with my RE. i had my records from my GYN faxed over, everything from the ultrasounds to the blood work results. It wasn't the best first visit you could have had. It took two hours and I felt like I did more waiting then anything. A med student came in first and started asking me a bunch of questions. Then I wanted some more. Finally the doctor came in. She read my charts and asked me a bunch of questions and then did an exam. It doesn't seem like it would take that long after writing it out but they were sooooo slow! She finial gave me a medication called Clomid, the first step and getting some follicles to grow and produce some eggs.

And so it began....

No comments:

Post a Comment