Friday, June 3, 2011

Month after month and no such luck...

Even though we had been trying since October 2009 I really feel that June 2010 is our real start date because that is when we got some answers as to why we have not been able to have a child.

Here is just about everything I have been through... I've been through so much that I might have left something out but I tried my best to remember everything... Here goes...

Cycle 1 - June 2010:
*50mg clomid
Positive OVP on CD 16
No baby

Cycle 2 - July 2010
*100mg clomid
Positive OVP day 19
No baby

Cycle 3 - August 2010
*150mg Clomid
Dont remember when the positive OVP was
No baby

Cycle 4 - September 2010
*200mg Clomid
CD 13 ultrasound, one good follicle, given HCG shot to induce ovulation
Still no baby

Cycle 5 - October 2010
*200mg clomid
CD 13 ultrasound, one good follicle, again given HCG shot to induce ovulation
Again, no baby

Cycle 6 - November 2010
*200mg clomid
CD 13 ultrasound, once good follicle, again HCG shot
First IUI (intrauterine insemination)
after the 2ww, again no baby

December 2010 cycle took a break, was tired of being poked and prodded and taking medication and getting shots and ultrasounds. No medication taken. However did ovulate on my own, it was a longer cycle then typical but it was a good sign to be ovulating and having a cycle with no medication.

Cycle 7 - January 2011(8 if you count December 2010)
*200mg Clomid
CD 13 ultrasound... Not responding to clomid anymore, no mature follicles. Started progesterone to start new cycle

Cycle 8 - February 2011(9 if you count December 2010)
*5mg Letrezol (femera) New medication fresh start...
CD 13 ultrasound, one good follicle, given HCG shot
Second IUI
Yet again, no baby

This month also had the HSG test, not as painful as I had read about but it was very awkward. However, good news my tubes are clear and there is no blockage. And my new insurance paid for it all! over 3000 dollars.

Cycle 9 - March 2011 (10 if you count December 2010)
*5mg Letrezol (femera)
No scan this month, can't remember if I did OVP kits or not as they are so expensive so some months I didn't buy them.
However again as all other cycles, no baby...

Cycle 10 - April 2011 (11 if you count December 2010)
*5mg Letrezol (femera)
No ultrasound
Did do OVP kit but ran out of tests before I got a positive so I have no idea when I ovulated but I did. You know how I know... I started my period
NO BABY.

Cycle 11 - May 2011 (12 if you cound December 2010)
*5mg Letrezol (Femera)
CD 13 ultrasound 2 great sized follicles!!!!! I've never had two good ones before
Given HCG shot. Was asked if we wanted to do IUI however I decided not to as the first two didn't work and they are expensive, my insurance will cover it but you have to pay up front and then wait months and months to get a refund, still haven't gotten the refund from the last one...

And now we wait... I'm not to positive for this month either, I feel like my cycle may be coming to an end with no conception yet again... Just waiting to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment