Friday, June 3, 2011

Finding strength in others with the same issues

When I first started taking the clomid i did some searching online for success stories and I was able to find a message board (Well millions of message boards about TTC) where woman with PCOS and issues TTC would post their stories and talk about the pain they are going through and give advice on what has worked for them. For several months I found a home here. Until everyone that started posting about the same time as I did got pregnant. Once people got pregnant it was like they just left the board, they got their support then their BFP and then they were gone... I had to leave, I was back to just me.

I do have a few ladies from that blog that have kept in touch and I'm happy to announce one has had her baby and the other is currently pregnant. I still read the message board from time to time but I don't post on it or on any boards, I just read and find hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment