Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby psychic or Baby psycho???

So, throughout this journey I have been trying to find anything and everything that could help in our journey to have a baby. Anything from fertility bracelets to fertility yoga (which I love yoga) and I even came across some positing on message board about a few different baby psychics who claim to be able to predict the month you will conceive, find out in or give birth and the gender of the baby. Know I know that the bible does not speak highly of people who say they can predict the future but at this point I need something to take my mind off things and have a little entertainment in this sad time of my life.

Now to me God plans the future and no one really knows what is going to happen but if people did then each person should be able to predict the same thing happening right?!?!? well that's not the case with these  "Baby Psychics" that I emailed. One told me May, one told me September and one told me October from a cycle that starts in September. Two said girl and one said boy... All these different answers just confirm to me that there is no such thing as psychic abilities. There is no possible way any of this could happen.

The closes thing that any of them got right was the fact that one told me something will happen the last week in may and to look ahead and see if I was going to be testing or ovulating the last week of May. Well The last week of may at my ultrasound I had two mature follicles and I did ovulate that week. However, I'm not feeling that we have conceived this month... But we will see.

Till then I'm just going to try to keep my faith and believe that God does have a plan for us and we will have children one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment