Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Injections and weight loss, or lack there of...

So the injections has started, as of Sunday I have been taking two injections a day along with 6 other pills. Giving myself the injections isn't as bad as I thought it would be, just in and out of the sin. Haven't had any real side effects so that is good to. This is the 4th day of injections. I will go to the doctors office on the 29th to get a scan and get some blood work done. Then, if everything is okay with the scan and blood work I will start another injection... This one Jonathan will have to give to me but he has done that before on other cycles so that shouldn't be an issue. There is still just a lot of waiting and anticipating...

As far as the weight loss part of the subject... My mom had heard about this 17 day diet from some ladies at the gym, she decided to do it and she said her clothing is much looser after the first 17 days. So, Jonathan and I have started it as well. We are on cycle one right now which doesn't give you a lot of options but I haven't cheated once and I'm very proud of myself. I've lost about 8 pounds so far but that was all before I started taking the fertility injections.... Today I got back on the scale for the first time in several days... and NOTHING, no loss of any kind. I'm following this to a "T" and now I'm not losing anything?!?!? WTF!!! I have to think it's the injections because that is the only thing that has changed. I really though this was going to be a good thing because I haven't been able to loose weight forever and now that I was these medications might be preventing me from losing any more? I thought this diet would be a good thing right now but now today I'm just sad that I haven't lost anything over the past few days. Jonathan isn't even following it to a T and he just keeps loosing and loosing and now I'm just sitting at the same place. Hopefully on Saturday I will see some more loss otherwise I'm not sure what I will do I will definitely be pissed off b/c I was doing such a good job and I'm not cheating at all and as I said before, no loss what so ever for the last 4... Oh well. I guess if anything at least I am eating better. I just thought that the weight loss before the transfer would be a great thing and now I'm at a stand still already...

No comments:

Post a Comment