Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm a human pincushion... but all is on track!

This morning was a little emotional for me. I had several things on my plate. The biggest though was my first ultrasound and blood work. I was nervous that things wouldn't be where they needed to be and our calendar would be off. I really want to stay 100% on the calendar if possible (Even though the nurse said most people don't got 100% to the date) because I already have all my days off of work requested and placed in my schedule at work. It may be difficult to get these moves it may not. I think it depends on the mood of the day sometimes at my work place.

I don't know how the blood work came out but the ultrasound was just where it needs to be. Lots of small follicles on each of my ovaries.  So now we move on to the next step. Reduce the injections I was taking to once a day and start a new type of injection twice a day. This injection is the one they say can make me moody. So far, no side effects from the first injection the nurse gave me this morning. I'm really hoping that it stays that way for the entire time that I have to take this medication. So in this phase I will be taking three injections (I feel like a human pincushion...) As well as the 5 pills I was already taking and then add on top of that one more pill that I have to take twice a day. Right now I'm just trying to keep my emotions in check and not get to nervous about everything that is going on. Ultrasound and blood work number two is next wednesday.  Hopefully all those little follicles are starting to fatten up and grow to nice mature eggs for the next step.

Here's to everything going and staying on the right track! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment